18th Addis Chamber International Trade Fair
The Addis Chamber International Trade Fairs are the hubs of all business activities.
The main objectives of the Trade Fair of AACCSA are: -
- to bring together technology suppliers and seekers and facilitate the transfer of technology;
- to serve as a platform for exploring the possibilities of joint venture investments in Ethiopia; and
- to create a forum where local and international business communities could come together and conclude business agreements.
So far, Addis Chamber International Trade Fairs are believed to have brought together agricultural, industrial, commercial and service rendering organizations from all parts of the world. Considerable mental, physical and financial inputs have gone into the preparation of the hither to Addis Chamber International Trade Fairs.
The organizer of the Fairs, Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Associations:
- Promotes trade and investment by way of organizing trade fairs, facilitating participation of members in international trade fairs abroad, and encouraging business meetings between members of Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce and members of chambers of commerce and industry of other counties with a view to enhance exchange of experiences and information,
- Provides forums where members can come together to discuss business and economic problems and seek solutions,
- gives business training and seminars to its members.
Trade Fair Services Department
• Organizes the International and general Trade Fair known as the "Addis Chamber International Trade Fair ACITF)", the specialized International Trade Fair in AGRIFEX Ethiopia and Tourism-Travel Fair.
• Provides any trade fair related services including Training.
• Prepares Trade Fair Magazine.
• Leads Trade Fair Missions outside Ethiopia.
• Disseminates Trade Fair and Exhibition programmes to be held in and outside Ethiopia to members